Introduced in 2010, the patented Air Recovery System (ARS) offers a duct-free solution, utilizing a proprietary 4-phase technology, which makes this hood the quietest, most efficient, and easiest to maintain in its category. It is ideal for light, residential cooking where outdoor venting is not possible.
- Wall mount ARS hoods available in 6", 7", 14", and 18" canopy heights and are paired with corresponding filter assemblies & duct covers (sold separately) to fit standard 7'-10' ceiling heights. Custom height duct covers also available.
- Under cabinet ARS hoods feature a 6" tall canopy with 24", 30", 36", and 42" available widths. 10-1/2" tall filter assembly sold separately.
- 4-Phase technology:
- 1: Active Canopy - captures cooking vapors
- 2: Centrifugal Extractor - removes grease vapor from air stream
- 3: Activated Carbon Pellets - removes odor with X50 more exposure than conventional duct-free
- 4: High-efficiency Micro Filter - captures even the most minute smoke particles
- Hood/liner styles and dimensions are fixed and are not customizable.
- Available in st. steel plus limited standard color choices.
- Wall mount ARS liners feature a 6" tall canopy with 28-3/8", 34-3/8", and 40-3/8" available widths. 10-1/2" tall filter assembly and optional trim kit sold separately.
- Island ARS hoods available in 6" & 18" canopy heights and are paired with filter assemblies and duct covers (sold separately) to fit 8'-9' & 9'-10' standard ceiling heights, respectively. Custom height duct covers also available.